Apply to Become a CA Today!
The Community Assistant (CA) position is designed to assist the Apartment and Hall Managers at the Gables, Woodside, Adams Tower West and Babcock in developing and maintaining a positive living and learning environment for the on-campus undergraduate apartments and upperclassmen living facilities at the University of New Hampshire.
- Full time enrollment in a degree program at the University of New Hampshire.
- Must reside in a university housing assignment for the term of appointment.
- Must be in good standing academically, financially, and judicially.
- Outside commitments limited to 5 hours per week or approval from Housing staff
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Housing is provided in a single or double bedroom of a four or five-person apartment at The Gables or Woodside Apartments. CAs in Adams Tower are provided free housing within a triple room suite of the building. Babcock CAs will be provided free housing in a single room within the hall. Regardless of placement, CAs will have the opportunity to select their roommates or having Housing select roommates on their behalf, if applicable.
- A Core meal plan with unlimited swipes from UNH Dining.