On-Campus Housing Request
Fall 2018 On-Campus Housing Request is open.
Welcome! We are glad you are interested in on-campus housing at UNH. The Fall housing request form becomes available in early March. The Spring semester housing request form becomes available in early October. See below for additional information regarding On-Campus Housing via the request form. If you have any issues accessing the Housing Portal via the above link, please contact the Housing Office at (603) 862-2120. Our staff will be able to help you.
You must be an accepted full-time student (enrolled in 12 or more credits ) or be a full-time graduate student to receive an offer of housing. Graduate status is verified through the Graduate School.
Students in any of the below categories are eligible to submit a housing request.
- Medically re-admitted UNH students
- First-year students new to UNH for spring semester
- Students who are on a study away program from UNH who wish to file an Intent to Return to Housing
- Exchange students from other institutions
- NSE (National Student Exchange) program students
- UNH-Manchester and New Hampshire Transfer Connections Program (NHTCP) students transferring to the Durham campus
- Other transfer students coming to UNH directly from another college
- Re-admitted UNH students
- International students transferring to UNH
- Current on-campus residents who did not submit a Housing Reapplication
- UNH students living off-campus
Offers are made via email on a space-available basis. Please check your UNH email frequently and respond to our offer so we know you accept! Students who accept our offer of on-campus housing agree to the terms of the Room & Board Agreement.
Available spaces will be within our vibrant on-campus apartment communities at Gables and Woodside. Woodside offers a Transfer Community intended to provide new UNH students with the best possible transition and orientation to our campus. Any applicant who is ultimately assigned to a space at the on-campus apartments or Babcock Hall may not later be reassigned to, or choose a space in, the undergraduate residence halls unless granted an exception by the Department of Housing.