On-Campus Housing Request
Welcome! We are glad you are interested in on-campus housing at UNH. Our online on-campus housing request for Fall 2019 housing will open on Tuesday, March 5. You can discover our eligibility requirements and how our housing process works below. Please return to this site at 9:00am on Tuesday, March 5 for the active portal link to sign-up for on-campus housing!
You must be an accepted full-time student (enrolled in 12 or more credits ) or be a full-time graduate student to receive an offer of housing. Graduate status is verified through the Graduate School.
Students in any of the below categories are eligible to submit a housing request.
- Medically re-admitted UNH students
- First-year students new to UNH for spring semester
- Students who are on a study away program from UNH who wish to file an Intent to Return to Housing
- Exchange students from other institutions
- NSE (National Student Exchange) program students
- UNH-Manchester and New Hampshire Transfer Connections Program (NHTCP) students transferring to the Durham campus
- Other transfer students coming to UNH directly from another college
- Re-admitted UNH students
- International students transferring to UNH
- Current on-campus residents who did not submit a Housing Reapplication
- UNH students living off-campus
Offers are made via email on a space-available basis. Please check your UNH email frequently and respond to our offer so we know you accept! Students who accept our offer of on-campus housing agree to the terms of the Room & Board Agreement.
Available spaces will be within our vibrant on-campus apartment communities at Gables and Woodside. Woodside offers a Transfer Community intended to provide new UNH students with the best possible transition and orientation to our campus. Any applicant who is ultimately assigned to a space at the on-campus apartments or Babcock Hall may not later be reassigned to, or choose a space in, the undergraduate residence halls unless granted an exception by the Department of Housing.