On-Campus Housing Request
Welcome! We are glad you are interested in on-campus housing at UNH. See below for additional information regarding On-Campus Housing via the request form.
Students in any of the below categories are eligible to submit a housing request.
- Medically re-admitted UNH students
- First-year students new to UNH for spring semester
- Students who are on a study away program from UNH who wish to file an Intent to Return to Housing
- Exchange students from other institutions
- NSE (National Student Exchange) program students
- UNH-Manchester and New Hampshire Transfer Connections Program (NHTCP) students transferring to the Durham campus
- Other transfer students coming to UNH directly from another college
- Re-admitted UNH students
- International students transferring to UNH
- Current on-campus residents who did not submit a Housing Reapplication
- UNH students living off-campus
Offers are made via email on a space-available basis. Please check your UNH email frequently and respond to our offer so we know you accept! Students who accept our offer of on-campus housing agree to the terms of the Room & Board Agreement.
Most available spaces will be within our vibrant on-campus apartment communities at Gables and Woodside. Woodside offers a Transfer Community intended to provide new UNH students with the best possible transition and orientation to our campus.