Psychiatric Services

Eligible Participants: 
Campus Location: 

Psychiatric services for UNH students are available through a collaboration between H&W and PACS. A PACS or H&W clinician may make a referral to the psychiatrist as needed. If appropriate, the psychiatrist can prescribe and monitor the use of psychotropic medications for students

If medication is indicated, students usually meet with our psychiatrist until it is clear that the prescribed medication is effective; at that point, PACS or H&W can assist students in finding an appropriate, long-term provider in the community.

How to Access: 

Call 603-862-2090 to schedule an initial appointment at PACS or an appointment at H&W.