Healthy UNH Internship
Are you interested in interning with Healthy UNH?
Blogging and Promotions Internship
Each semester, Healthy UNH provides 2 credit internships for 4 or 5 responsible, talented, enthusiastic students, who are interested in health and health promotion, and want to gain some amazing experience to add to their resumes.
Event planning and staffing
Social media strategy
Healthy UNH Marketing Internship
This is a year-long position. Students are hired in the spring and continue to work through the summer, fall, and the following spring.
This paid internship will be responsible for multiple aspects of marketing the Healthy UNH program including:
- Managing Healthy UNH social media accounts
- Updating and editing the Healthy UNH website
- Formatting and posting blogs
- Interacting with the UNH community to improve overall wellness
- Supporting the planning and staffing of Healthy UNH and partner events
- Photography and videography
- Assisting with measurement and analytics
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate will:
- Have a passion for wellness, public health, and marketing
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading)
- Have knowledge of social networking channels
- Be friendly and have a positive attitude
- Work independently
- Be organized and methodical in work style
The position is open to all majors. Work is typically completed in 10-15 hours per week. Students must be available to work during the summer. To apply, please send a send a brief cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Healthy.UNH@unh.edu. Applications for the Marketing Internship are accepted on a rolling basis.
For Fall Blogging and Promotions Internship, send a resume and writing sample to Healthy.UNH@unh.edu. Resumes are due May 3rd, 2019
View blogs written by Healthy UNH interns here.
For Healthy UNH Marketing Internship, send resume and writing sample to Healthy.UNH@unh.edu. Resumes are due April 14th, 2019