Healthy UNH connects students, faculty, and staff with appropriate emotional wellness resources.
We do this by:
- Maintaining and cultivating relationships with campus departments involved with emotional wellness programming;
- Promoting emotional wellness information and resources to the campus communities;
- Supporting current emotional wellness programming, services, research, and prevention-based efforts across the UNH community;
- Informing policy development as it pertains to emotional wellness on campus; and
- Advocating for innovation and expansion of emotional wellness resources.
At PACS we dedicate ourselves to providing students with support and education for their personal and academic success through a variety of services. Our confidential services are designed to help students who are enrolled in full-time study achieve their goals.
Employee Assistance Program
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential counseling and referral service that can help you and your family (spouse and dependents) successfully deal with life's challenges.
Living Well Services
Health & Wellness provides services and education to help you eat well and reach your goals.
WellTrack is a self-guided and interactive resource to support your mental health and well-being. It's easy to use and free to UNH students, faculty, and staff. The app can help you identify, understand, and address anxiety, stress, and depression.