Healthy UNH’s Contribution to National Public Health Week
Find Out How This Program Can Help You Achieve and Maximize Your Health Goals.
In honor of National Public Health Week (April 3-9, 2017), Healthy UNH is here to help. From its establishment in 2008 to present day, Healthy UNH’s mission is to support “lifelong health and wellness”. While this program has contributed to the increasing health and wellness of the UNH campus, helpful information is available online to anyone anywhere who comes across our page.
For those who are on campus, here is how Healthy UNH is making an impact in the local community:
- UNH took the Healthier Campus Initiative, following guidelines regarding food, nutrition, physical activity, and programming to provide and nurture a healthy lifestyle.
- A list of Wellness Resources is available to every individual of the UNH population to find physical, mental, and even academic support.
- Look for upcoming events on the website to grow your experience in mindfulness and health.
- If you are interesting in expanding your knowledge on health, there are undergraduate courses available to develop a deeper knowledge on health care delivery, coverage and reimbursement, wellness, and environment and market.
- We invite inspiration and ideas from the community to spread through the public, either locally or nationally! Click here to contact the staff members and subscribe to our mailing list.
For those who are visiting from a different campus, or just an individual interested in health, we have a health blog intended to spread tips and ideas on how to initiate and maintain a healthier lifestyle and environment.
Our blog focuses on four main topics and is available here:
HEALTHY UNH STRIVES TO IMPLEMENT, EDUCATE, AND PROMOTE ALL THINGS RELATED TO HEALTH. JOIN US IN ACCOMPLISHING OUR MISSION!