Happy Valentine's Day!
Make Valentine’s Day about you this year!
Research has shown that loving yourself and appreciating who you are can lead to happiness. It is important to take time to care for yourself. It is also important to make time every day to do things that make you happy. Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day and do something for yourself that you know will make you happy.
If you’re struggling with self-love, here are some tips:
- Make a list of 5 things you love about yourself: Hold on to this list and refer to it when you’re feeling down.
- Clean up your space: Having clutter in your workspace can add to feelings of stress and make it harder to stay focused. Cleaning up your workspace will help you be more productive as well as helping to clear your mind.
- Allow yourself “me time”: It is easy to get caught up in making plans and feeling the need to be around other people all of the time. However, it is extremely beneficial to take time for yourself to clear your mind and sort out your thoughts.
- Take a break from social media: There is a lot of research that associates negative side effects with social media. It can be beneficial to take breaks from your phone and focus on what is present right now.
- Wake Up Positive: Start every day by thinking positive thoughts. This will help change your attitude for your entire day.