Detox From Your Phone
How To Take A Break From Electronics
In this day and age, most of us are attached to our phones. Our phones sometimes feel like our livelihood, and it can be hard to separate from it. According to Inc.com, there are a variety of ways that your phone could be affecting your health.
- Long screen time affects your sleep.
- Social media apps reduce feelings of well-being.
- A phone reduces your ability to focus on tasks.
To help improve your health, try out these different methods to distances yourself from your phone.
- Do not keep your phone on your nightstand.
- Delete social media apps.
- Turn off pop-up notifications.
- Do not bring your phone into the bathroom.
It can be hard to accept the fact that you are addicted to your phone, but if you struggle with focusing on tasks, sleep, or the world of social media, then it may be time to take a break from your phone.