Need a Mental Break?
August 14, 2017
Photo Courtesy: University of New Hampshire
Best Places to Clear your mind at UNH
We all know UNH is home to one of the most beautiful campuses in the country. With that comes along numerous beautiful hidden spots where you can clear your mind or blow off some steam as the semester comes to an end.
- College Woods: This 250 acre wood located on the west side of campus is full of walking trails, open fields, and streams and is the perfect place to walk off some stress and enjoy the beautiful New Hampshire weather.
- The Freedom Café: This little café is located on Mill Road and has a great vibe where you can curl up with a good book and tea, while all the donations go to causes to end human trafficking.
- Gables Woods: Behind the Gables apartment complex is a wooded area complete with equestrian and walking trails and a small pond with plenty of spots to fish and soak up the sun.
- Breaking New Grounds: This coffee shop located on Main Street has a vast array of different coffee and tea flavors and great outdoor and indoor seating, perfect for relaxing or studying.
- Thompson Hall Lawn: T-Hall Lawn is the classic hangout spot when spring rolls around at UNH. If you're favorite thing to do to clear your mind is tossing a frisbee around with friends or hanging out in a hammock then this place is for you.
UNH Wildcats – It's time to get outside and enjoy the beautiful hidden spots that UNH has to offer you!
How To Manage Social Anxiety After Leaving Quarantine With most businesses getting the go ahead to... Read more
It's Easier Than You Think! Have you always wanted to grow your own food but aren’t sure how? Do... Read more