How To Incorporate Fitness Into Your Everyday Life
November 14, 2018
Photo Courtesy: SeaShorePoint
Find Out How To Get and Stay Fit Without Taking Too Much Time Out Of Your Day
Is your schedule so busy that you don’t have time to make fitness a priority? Look no further! Here are simple ways to incorporate fitness into your life without having to take away too much time from your busy life.
- Walk whenever you can. UNH is a big, beautiful campus – take advantage of this by walking to class or work whenever the weather permits.
- Stand at your desk. UNH has sit-to-stand desks available for employees, take advantage of this opportunity to get some extra fitness while you get work done.
- If possible, workout first thing in the morning. It will energize you for the rest of the day!
- Walk on your lunch break or in between classes.
- Always take the stairs instead of using the elevator.
- Limit screen time. Screens can take up a lot of time in our day and we may not even realize it.
- Always make time for exercise that you enjoy. If you hate to run, don’t force yourself to run because it is not something you will stick to.
- Wear a fitness tracker. Fitness trackers can motivate you to up your movement and steps for the day!
- Make the weekends a time for longer and more fun physical activities!
No matter how you do it, try to get at least 30 minutes of activity per day. Whether this is walking your dog, standing at your desk or a quick yoga class!
Find Out How Knowing Your Own Body Can Make You More Mindful First and foremost, somatic... Read more
Take A Walk Outside To Better Your Mental State Humans have become increasingly urbanized and... Read more
Check Out What Nutrition Topics Will Be At The Center of Attention This Year. Every year consumers... Read more