Looking For New Recipes to Make This Summer?
June 14, 2017
Photo Courtesy: Fit Foodie Finds
Check Out These Healthy Summer Recipes!
Now that summer has arrived, it is time for new and exciting recipes. Recipes that are quick, easy, and can cool you off when it gets too hot!
Check out this list of summer recipes:
- Carnitas Burrito Bowls from Fit Foodie Finds
- Grilled Sweet Potato Pizzas from Fit Foodie Finds
- Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta Salad from The Healthy Maven
- Orange Strawberry Avocado Salad from Ambitious Kitchen
- Pumpkin Seed and Avocado Pesto Chicken Salad Sandwiches from Ambitious Kitchen
- Creamy Lemon Avocado Pasta from Hungry Haley
- Mediterranean Chickpea Wraps from Hungry Haley
- Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti Salad from Eating Bird Food
Eating in the summer doesn’t always mean that it is too hot to cook, so try out one of these recipes the next time you find yourself questioning what to make for dinner on a hot summer night!
Benefits Beyond The Mat Yoga is both a mind and body practice that people have been doing for... Read more
Embrace Mindfulness And Learn To Live In The Moment Mindfulness is to be fully present in the... Read more