The UNH Nutrition Expo is Coming Soon!
March is National Nutrition Month
National Nutrition Month is a nutrition education and information campaign created annually in March by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. The campaign focuses attention on the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits.
Part of UNH’s observation of National Nutrition Month includes the UNH Nutrition Month Expo, brought to us by Nourish UNH, a Health Services nutrition peer education group. This event is scheduled for Thursday, March 31 from 11-2 in the Granite State Room of the MUB.
Looking for reasons to attend this event?
- Learn how to improve our overall health;
- Learn about nutritional recourses that UNH has to offer;
- Learn how to be nutritious and why it’s important;
- Watch live cooking demonstrations to learn how to make healthy meals to incorporate into your diet;
- Get involved with other Campus Organizations (like Healthy UNH!); and
- Play games and win prizes!
To learn more about the UNH National Nutrition Expo from Health Services click HERE! Don’t miss out on creative, interactive, and fun ways to learn about nutrition!