Smell Your Way to Stress-Free Living!
Have you Heard About the Powers of Aromatherapy, or Essential Oil Therapy?
Aromatherapy is the process of naturally extracting essences from plants to support health and wellness. Certain scents can actually help balance, harmonize, and promote the health of your body, mind, and spirit.
Try these five key essential oils for a calmer mood:
- Lavender Oil
- This smell will not only help improve your mood, but can help treat neurological symptoms such as migraines, stress, anxiety, and depression. It can even help with sleep disturbances!
- Lemon Oil
- Lemon essential oil may help in reducing anxiety and stress, improving your mood, stimulating the immune system, and even help alleviate pain.
- Chamomile Oil
- The smell of chamomile has been linked to many calming effects of anger and irritation, and even has some antidepressant properties. The oil itself has many other beneficial purposes, but diffusing this oil encourages relaxation and calmness.
- Ylang Ylang Oil
- Ylang Ylang can work as a natural energizer fighting fatigue or muscle aches. It can also combat insomnia and provide immediate antidepressant effects after inhaling the essence of this plant.
- Peppermint Oil
- Interestingly, peppermint essential oil has been used to improve memory. This smell is also effective in decreasing anxiety and pain, especially stomach troubles.