Spotlight On: Layla Guryel
NAME: LAYLA GURYEL
POSITION/ROLE AT UNH: STUDENT
- What does health mean to you?
Health means to me that you are mentally and physically well.
- What do you do to make a healthy UNH?
I try to make sure I drink enough water throughout the day and also encourage my friends to keep drinking their water.
- How do you stay fit?
I like to take walks outside, hike, ski with my best friend, and do yoga.
- Do you have any tips for eating healthfully?
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away!” Make sure to eat a lot of greens and fruit that’s offered at the dining halls.
- How do you find motivation to stay healthy?
What motivates me to stay healthy is that I want to live a long life and travel a lot, and if you’re a healthy person then you will be able to live longer.
- Have you made any tangible improvements to your physical or mental well-being by making positive changes in your life?
I try to surround myself with positive people in order to keep my positive outlook on life. I also have tried drinking more water throughout the day, too.