Spotlight On: Carlton Robie
October 10, 2018
Name: Carlton Robie
Department: Marketing and Sports Studies
Position/Role at UNH: Student
Year Started at UNH: 2016
1. What Does Health Mean To You?
Health is overall well-being including physically, mentally, and socially.
2. What Do You Do To Make A Healthy UNH?
I do my best to contribute to courses with my peers and interact with students outside of the classroom.
3. How Do You Stay Fit?
I stay fit by getting cardiovascular exercise on a daily basis, and doing my best to eat healthy.
4. Do You Have Any Tips For Eating Healthfully?
I would say to eat low-fat, no processed carbohydrates, a lot of vegetables, and lean meats.
5. How Do You Find Motivation To Stay Healthy?
I find motivation to stay healthy through self accomplishment and utilizing phsyical activity as a form of stress relief.
6. Have You Made Any Tangible Improvements To Your Physical or Mental Well-Being by Making Positive Changes In Your Life?
I have done my best to get at least eight hours of sleep per night, which has really benefitted my overall health. I also began to run almost every day, which has also changed my life for the better.
Exploring Popular Eating Patterns Over the next few weeks, I will be covering popular eating... Read more
How To Drink More Water With the arrival of summer, temperatures are increasing quickly, which... Read more