Spotlight On: Carlton Robie
October 10, 2018
Name: Carlton Robie
Department: Marketing and Sports Studies
Position/Role at UNH: Student
Year Started at UNH: 2016
1. What Does Health Mean To You?
Health is overall well-being including physically, mentally, and socially.
2. What Do You Do To Make A Healthy UNH?
I do my best to contribute to courses with my peers and interact with students outside of the classroom.
3. How Do You Stay Fit?
I stay fit by getting cardiovascular exercise on a daily basis, and doing my best to eat healthy.
4. Do You Have Any Tips For Eating Healthfully?
I would say to eat low-fat, no processed carbohydrates, a lot of vegetables, and lean meats.
5. How Do You Find Motivation To Stay Healthy?
I find motivation to stay healthy through self accomplishment and utilizing phsyical activity as a form of stress relief.
6. Have You Made Any Tangible Improvements To Your Physical or Mental Well-Being by Making Positive Changes In Your Life?
I have done my best to get at least eight hours of sleep per night, which has really benefitted my overall health. I also began to run almost every day, which has also changed my life for the better.
Tips For Creating Healthy And Delicious Meals At School It can seem challenging to find time to... Read more
Revamp And Recharge Your Mind Winter break is looked forward to by all people. College students get... Read more