How To Practice Public Health At UNH
Find Out Easy Ways To Utilize Public Health Right On Campus
Public health is a way of preventing people from becoming sick by promoting and protecting the health of people and the communities in which they live. Opportunities to practice public health surround us at all times and making the choice to utilize these resources can benefit not only yourself, but everyone around you.
There are many ways to practice public health at UNH including:
- Using Public Transportation, Walking or Biking
- Utilizing Services at Health and Wellness, preventative or otherwise
- Working Out at The Hamel Recreation Center
- Using Reusable Water Bottles and Hydration Stations
- Using Recycling and Compost Bins When Available
- Using Cross Walks
Public health is an important part of health care and staying healthy. Do your part to utilize what is available to you, and help make the community you live in a better place!