Struggling to Stay Motivated?

Here Are 10 Affirmations to Boost You Mindset

Self-affirmations have become a popular method as of late in an effort to combat negative thoughts and overcome self-sabotage. Using affirmations can relieve you of any stress you may have as it allows you to find the good even in the hard times. So, what exactly are affirmations? They’re positive statements that you can say daily to put your mind at ease and promote self-love. Love who you are, love what you do and the ways you do them, like your mistakes and like the way you learn from them. You should avoid any self-hate if you want to stay motivated and succeed in this world. Having a positive mindset is the best thing you can do for yourself. I don’t say this lightly because I know how difficult that can be at times that is why I am introducing the use of affirmations in your daily life as they can take you out of that whole you might be in, you just must remember to do it when you’re feeling overwhelmed or stressed as it could be beneficial to your emotional wellness. 

I have listed 10 affirmations to get you started below that you can add your own to… 

1. I give myself permission to do what is right for me. 

1. I am confident in my ability to (fill in the blank). 

1. I give myself space to grow and learn.  

1. I listen to my intuition and trust my inner guide.  

1. I trust that I am on the right path.  

1. I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose. 

1. My drive and ambition allow me to achieve my goals. 

1. I am grateful to have people in my life who (fill in the blank). 

1. I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.  

1. I am at peace with who I am as a person.

I hope this has been beneficial and that you gained some insightful knowledge on hoe to promote self-love and neglect self-hate. It’s a good idea to start your day off by saying these affirmations in the morning so that you’ll have a successful and productive day. Having a positive mindset once you wake up can only bring goodness in your life.  

Share your affirmations with us at healthy.unh@unh.edu! Stay happy while motivating yourself and others. 

Author(s)

Gabby Gray
Categories