Ski and Board Club

November 25, 2014

Written By

Written By: 

picture of mountain peak with blue sky and clouds
Photo credit: Audrey Walker

It’s that time of year again. Everyone’s breaking out their skis and snowboards as we are awaiting the first big snow of the year! If you don’t have a car on campus, it can be difficult to get to and from the mountains. If you’re an avid skier, there’s a great solution for you! UNH sponsors a great club called the Ski and Board Club. After you pay club dues, they offer rides to students to and from Loon Mountain and Sunday River.  They offer rides every Saturday as long as there is not weather issues. This is a great way to connect with other kids on campus and a great option for keeping in shape during the long winter months. For more information visit the Ski and Board Club website or their facebook page. Instead of burrowing away inside this winter, get out and shred with your fellow Wildcats!

Add comment

T-bone steaks with asian style mushrooms
The word 'learn' spelled in scrabble letters
woman meditating at home next to her dog