Campus Resources for Students

  • Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
    (603) 862-2090
    Smith Hall

    PACS is the primary mental health facility on campus. They provide counseling and therapy for students who may be experiencing situational or ongoing psychological difficulties. Clinical services are available to all students who have paid the health fee. 
  • SHARPP (Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program)
    24/7 Help Line (603) 862-SAFE (7233) or Office Main Line at (603) 862-3494
    Ask An Advocate
    TTY: 1-800-735-2964
    Wolff House 

    SHARPP is dedicated to providing supportive services to survivors of sexual assault, relationship abuse and stalking and their allies, as well as providing education and outreach to the greater University community. 
  • Center for Academic Resources (CFAR)
    (603) 862-3698
    Smith Hall 

    The Center for Academic Resources offers a wide range of academic support services for students. CFAR also has an additional Student Support Services (SSS) component. These grant-funded services are for students enrolled in baccalaureate degree programs who meet income and/or disability criteria determined by the U.S. Department of Education.
  • Student Accessibility Services
    (603) 862-2607
    Smith Hall 

    Student Accessibility Services provides services to students with documented disabilities to ensure that all University activities and programs are accessible. Individualized accommodations and support services for veteran students with disabilities is also available. The office also promotes the development of student self-reliance and the personal independence necessary to succeed in a university climate. 
  • Hamel Recreation Center (HRC)
    (603) 862-2031
    Located inside the Whittemore Center 
  • UNH Veteran's Coordinator
    (603) 862-1595
    Registration Office (inside Stoke Hall)

    The University of New Hampshire Veteran's Coordinator provides counseling on all aspects of veterans' benefits as well as assistance in procuring and completing the required forms and certifications for veterans' benefits.  The veterans coordinator maintains a compreshensive directory to assist veterans in contacting state, local, and university resources for housing, day care, career planning, employment, financial aid, tutorial assistance, remedial training, handicapped services, and Vietnam Veterans Outreach.  The Coordinator also provides a framwork for networking among campus veterans.
  • Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA)
    (603) 862-2050
    Memorial Union Building (MUB), Room 327

    OMSA creates opportunities for people to participate in an inclusive community and to explore and understand diversity, injustice and equity. Their work is grounded in understanding diversity that includes people of all abilities, ages and ethnicities, genders, nationalities, races, religions/spiritual traditions, socio-economic classes and sexual orientations. OMSA provides support and development for African American/Black, Latina/o, Native American and Asian/Pacific Islanders, as well as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning students.
  • Healthy UNH
    Healthy UNH is staffed by the New Hampshire Institute for Health Policy and Practice, located in Hewitt Hall. The staff is responsible for implementing and executing operating plans, steering the Healthy UNH Action Committee, and providing financial management for Healthy UNH.