Contact Us

If you have a general question or suggestion, please email us at If you're looking to get in touch with a specific GSS officer or Senator, please see our Executive Committee & Senators page for contact information.

The GSS office is located in Memorial Union Building (MUB) room 119E in the student government office cluster, one floor below the computer store and Union Court, and around the corner from the WUNH studio.

Any mail correspondence should be sent to:

UNH Graduate Student Senate
c/o UNH Graduate School
Thompson Hall
105 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824

You may also contact us through our social media accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and WildcatLink.