Contact Us

If you have a general question or would like to send a suggestion to your Senator, please fill out our contact form below and we will respond to you shortly.

If you prefer, you can also email us directly at Contact information for specific GSS Officers and Senators is also available on our Executive Committee & Senators page.

Any mail correspondence should be sent to:

UNH Graduate Student Senate
c/o UNH Graduate School
Thompson Hall
105 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824

You may also contact us through our social media accounts: FacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitter, and WildcatLink.


Graduate Student Senate Contact Form

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.