Arranging Housing

Housing is in high demand, so we urge you to secure a place to live prior to arriving in the U.S. Please do NOT assume that a space will be automatically available for you.

On-Campus Housing

Undergraduate Students

  • All admitted students will receive housing information via email.
  • Follow the instructions to apply for on-campus housing.
  • If you would like to live in an internationally-themed residence hall, you may request Fairchild Hall on your Housing Application.
  • If you have questions about housing, please contact UNH Housing & Residential Life directly.

Note: There are specific residence halls that remain open during vacation periods. If you plan to stay on campus during vacations, we recommend that you request a space in one of these residence halls.

Graduate Students

Off-Campus Housing

  • Off-campus housing is available in Durham and the neighboring communities of Dover, Portsmouth, Newmarket and Lee.