University housing is in high demand, so we urge you to reserve a space prior to arriving in the U.S. Please do NOT assume that a space will be automatically available for you.
Housing & Residential Life
Phone: (603) 862-2120
- All admitted students will receive housing information via email.
- Follow the instructions to arrange for on-campus housing.
- If you would like to live in an internationally-themed residence hall, you may request Fairchild Hall on your Housing Application.
- If you have questions about housing, please contact UNH Housing directly.
Note: There are specific residence halls that remain open during vacation periods. If you plan to stay on campus during vacations, we recommend that you request a space in one of these residence halls.
- Graduate students who wish to live on campus are assigned to Babcock Hall.
- You must contact UNH Housing to submit an application.
- Off-campus housing is available in Durham and the neighboring communities of Dover, Portsmouth, Newmarket and Lee.