How to transfer Securities to the UNH Foundation

Contact the UNH Foundation in advance of the transfer. Tell the Foundation representative you’ve been working with the name of the stock, number of shares you will be donating, and the purpose of the gift (e.g. Biology program).

Notify your broker and supply him/her with the following information:

UNH Foundation’s broker is: Steward Partners / Raymond James
Mr. Constantine Harris, Financial Advisor
Maria Powers, Senior Registered Client Associate
29 Maplewood Avenue, #C
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Tel: (603) 427-8872 or (844) 572-4435

UNH Foundation Account at Steward Partners / Raymond James: 1769X319
DTC: 0725
UNH Foundation Tax ID: 02‐0437506


Additional information: To ensure proper crediting, include your name and the purpose of your gift on the transfer.


Celine Austin, Gift Accounting Specialist (603) 862-4233 E-mail
Erik Gross '97G, Associate Vice President of Finance and Treasurer (603) 862-1584 E-mail
Ed Harvey, Director of Finance and Operations (603) 862-1955 E-mail