Scholarly Coach, Research and Engagement Academy
Departement of History
- Writing a book on the origins and influence of Americanist anthropology in Europe and the Americas in the late nineteenth century.
- Researching methods and uses of in the digital humanities, with a focus on the history and philosophy of information technology; web literacy; open access; the digital divide; and democracy in the electronic age.
- Participating in collaborative projects on the history of human rights, especially regarding marginalized groups, targets of racial science, the incarcerated, and children.
- National Science Foundation
- American Council of Learned Societies
- American Association for the History of Medicine
- David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Harvard University
Return to Research and Engagement Academy Scholarly Coaches