Farmer Dave’s is looking for a great addition to our team!
Office Assistant Position
We are seeking a staff member to work in our office of our Dracut, Ma location.
This person needs to be the following:
• Energetic, friendly and engaging with customers and has excellent customer service ability
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Is passionate about local foods and sustainable agriculture
• Is motivated, positive, outgoing and flexible
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, as well as independently and as a team
• Flexible Hours
• Ability to be full time or part time depending on the need and the time of year
A successful candidate may perform the following duties:
• Answering the phone and responding to voice messages
• Replying to emails daily and engaging with members depending on their needs
• Confirming online orders
• Printing daily harvest lists, delivery lists, and sign in sheets
• Basic data entry
• Occasional meetings
• General organizational tasks
• Assisting with other needs of the farm like CSA pick up days or deliveries that may be needed
• Other duties as assigned
E-mail your cover letter and resume (or an application for employment) to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail your cover letter and resume to: Farmer Dave’s, attn: Bethany Bellingham, 437 Parker Road, Dracut, MA 01826. No phone calls, please.