The research assistant position will be centered around organization, research, data collection/recording. Due to the diversity of the projects, and functions of the lab this person will be primarily responsible for academic research, organization, logging and archiving.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Day to Day and Ongoing responsibilities:
- Organizing project deadlines and timelines
- General organization of research systems, information sharing among other lab employees, and ultimately the company at large
- Database development and organization of analytical and sensory data from our projects, and outsourced testing.
- Photographing, logging and archiving recipes, processes and results of lab testing
- Assisting with development of content and AV for speaking engagements
- Assist with maintenance of physical space, and organization of office/production space.
- Assist with inventory of and sourcing/ordering products
- Contributing creatively to ongoing and new projects -Research and data collection, internal and external
Growth of other projects:
- Assisting in grant research and writing
- Assisting in planning and execution of continuing education programs both internal, and for public.
- Degree in Food Science or a related field is strongly desired
- Kitchen/restaurant experience preferred
- Must have some experience in a lab setting, either professionally or academically