We are a Brooklyn based micro-distillery producing whiskey and specialty spirits from organic and small farm ingredients. We’re looking for sharp, friendly, detail oriented individuals to keep the distillery clean, organized and assist with the process of making our spirit. In addition to cleaning duties, you’ll be assisting the distiller in making mashes (brewing) at a new micro-distillery and gaining some hands-on experience in spirit production.
Looking for applicants with flexible schedules on weekdays. Interested in working between 20-25 hours a week. We are located in the South Williamsburg / BedSty area.
General duties include:
- Washing gear, general cleaning and maintenance of the distillery.
- Assisting with weekend tastings.
- Assisting the distiller directly at various stages of the process.
- Picking-up supplies when needed.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Comfortable in small kitchen-like work environment.
- Positive disposition, good with people (co-workers and visitors).
- Excellent with details.
- Interest in craft distilling.
- No felonies on your criminal record (required by our state & federal regulators).
- Homebrewing skills an added plus.
- Do you have a bicycle? Added plus.