Registration on Intention to Compete: September 2, 2019 - December 2, 2019
- This step is REQUIRED!
- The earlier this is submitted, the more time you have to work on your project. Time worked on project will be part of the evaluation criteria.
Submission of “Formal Analysis:” March 11, 2020 by 11:00 am
- Email to ECenter Associate Program Manager Allison Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person at the ECenter (21 Madbury Road, Durham, NH).
The Formal Analysis shall be a review of the project that an individual or team undertook and what the individual or team accomplished. The Formal Analysis shall be delivered in whatever form is most appropriate to the nature of the project. Acceptable forms shall include, but shall not be limited to, written summary, power point, graphics, representations of studio and/or performing arts, in the form of reports, posters, or electronically.
The Formal Analysis shall include at a minimum a descriptive analysis of the following elements:
- The purpose and goals of the project
- When did you start work on the project
- The participants - why they were included, what role they played, what contributions they made, and what they learned from the project
- The degree to which the purposes and goals of the project were met
- Successes and disappointments - the factors that led to success or failure
- Recommendations for future endeavors in the area of the project or in similar areas
Questions? Email the ECenter