Register today on Eventbrite.
Participate in a problem-solving hackathon weekend and win prizes! Join us with Granite Outdoor Alliance, Office of Outdoor Recreation, and Ski NH to solve problems related to the NH winter sports industry!
We won't release the problem statement until the event kicks-off, but we can tell you a few things.
- $3,000+ in cash prizes!
- Awesome door prizes and free food!
- There will be three different topics to explore - something for everybody.
- This is open to all skill levels and all USNH students, regardless of major.
- Create your own team or we can put a team together for you.
- If you're in i2 Passport, this earns you 2000 VSCs (must attend both days).
- Network with representatives from Granite Outdoor Alliance, Office of Outdoor Recreation, and Ski NH.
- Sign-up and show up with a pre-formed team (all must register) of up to 4 UNH students or sign-up as an individual and we'll place you on a team.
Thank you to the Office of Outdoor Recreation and Granite Outdoor Alliance for sponsoring this event.