Concept Tools & Validation
The ECenter is building up a set of tools to help assist in the validation stages of an idea.
In the Co-Working Space at the ECenter, there are two computer stations (1 Mac/1 PC) that have licensed software to help you.
Currently this includes:
- MS Office - Microsoft Office is a set of interrelated desktop applications, servers and services, collectively referred to as an office suite, for the Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Balsamiq - Balsamiq is a rapid wireframing tool that helps you Work Faster & Smarter. It reproduces the experience of sketching on a whiteboard, but using a computer. Use it for websites and phone apps.
- Xamarin - An app design product, build and deliver native Android, iOS, and Windows apps, using existing skills, teams, and code.
- Interested in other programs? Let us know at email@example.com.
Ideas come "a dime a dozen,” as the old saying goes. To move ideas into action requires a thoughtful, structured approach. The ECenter offers to help you through your thought process for:
- Customer validation
- Financial model testing
- Competition analysis guidance
See the 1:1 Coaching & Mentoring page for more information.