Accommodations play an important role in the educational experience of a large number of students. As such it is important to explore how accommodations work in higher education and how you can register for services at UNH. SAS can help prospective students and applicants explore the accommodations process and possible services on campus. SAS most commonly helps prospective students and applicants explore:
- Steps in the accommodation process
- Accommodations offered at UNH
- Accommodations commonly provided to students with specific conditions
- Documentation requirements
- Campus supports such as the Center for Academic Resources (CFAR), Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS), the Connors Writing Center, and the Mathematics Center (MaC).
- Commonly used Assistive Technology (AT) on campus
Prospective students and applicants who need accommodations within the admissions process should contact Admissions directly. Admissions can help connect the student to the SAS Admissions Liaison to help facilitate any accommodation needs throughout the admissions process.