Accommodate Resources

Faculty Resources

Accommodate UNH Instructor Guide

3 Key Things Instructors Can Do in Accommodate

UNH Testing Center - Requesting an Exam

Student Resources

Accommodate UNH Student Guide

Top 3 Things Students Can Do in Accommodate

Creating a Semester Request










Submitting Documentation










Viewing and Signing Letters (Students)










Student FAQs about Accommodate

What are the first steps I should take to get started in Accommodate?

There are lots of exciting things you can do in Accommodate. We recommend you get started by:

How do I log into Accommodate? Will I need to create a new account and/or login credentials?

If you have already registered with SAS, you will not need to register with SAS again. You will automatically have an account through Accommodate.

You can find the Accommodate login, tutorials, and our Student Guide on our Accommodate webpage. Accommodate uses your standard UNH single sign on (SSO). You will not have to create a new account or login information.

Will I need to meet with SAS again because of this change?

Not unless you would like to meet. You will not need to meet with SAS staff during the change to Accommodate. Permanently approved accommodations have already been imported to Accommodate, and you do not need to meet with SAS to complete a “Semester Request” (the process you use to activate accommodations each semester).

Of course, if you would like to meet with us to discuss adding new accommodations and/or discuss any issues/modifications with your existing accommodations, please feel free to call, email, or stop by Smith Hall!

Will I need to use Clockwork for anything in the future?

No. We are making a complete switch to Accommodate. You will not need to do anything in Clockwork moving forward.

I already sent my spring accommodation letters through Clockwork, will I need to send them again in Accommodate?

Yes. Letters already sent through Clockwork are NOT active for the spring 2023 term. ALL students will need to login to Accommodate and complete a “Semester Request” for the spring. A Semester Request is what you will need to do to activate your accommodations each semester.

How do I send my accommodation letters (complete a “Semester Request”)?

You can activate your accommodations each semester by completing a “Semester Request”. This can be done directly within your Accommodate portal.

 SAS has a student guide and tutorials that can help you complete your Semester Request. You can find these materials by visiting our Accommodate webpage. As always, you are also welcomed to stop by our office in Smith Hall (room 206) if you need any assistance.

Will I need to re-submit my documentation?

No. Your documentation will be transferred into the new system by our team, so you will not need to re-submit or re-request your provider to complete our provider form. Please note, we will be importing previous documentation in spring 2023. If you need access to your documentation before the import, please reach out to SAS directly.

Will I be able to access the documentation that I submitted previously?

Yes, but not right away. We are working on important all previous information into Accommodate during spring 2023. If you require access to your documentation before we complete the import, please reach out to SAS directly.