UNH Dining is happy to announce the launch of the MyUNH Portal Transact eAccounts system. The MyUNH Portal Transact eAccounts application will allow students and faculty/staff to check their Dining Dollars and Cat's Cache balances, view transaction history and even make Cat's Cache deposits.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Deposit funds into your Cat's Cache account with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- Check the balance of your Cat's Cache or Dining Dollars accounts
- View Cat's Cache or Dining Dollar transaction history (offline transactions will not appear immediately)
- View or download Cat's Cache or Dining Dollar monthly statements
- View recent transactions by account
- Allows for guests to make deposits into your Cat's Cache account
- Deactivate a lost or stolen ID card
To Get Started:
- Download the App by using either the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
- Open the App and select University of New Hampshire
- At the UNH Portal screen, select LDAP, then continue
- Enter your UNH username and password
- Options for Select Accounts, Deposits, Lost Card & Sign Out should be visible at the portal screen
Congratulations, you have just made your busy campus living a little brighter with easy on-the-go access to your accounts! No more trips to the AMCs to make deposits or check balances. You can make your life even easier by saving your card information for future deposits.
* Note: In order to make a deposit on your phone, you must make a deposit first and save your card information. Once you make a deposit, you will have the option to save your card information for further transactions on the final page. Click the box next to "Save this payment method for further use" and optionally check the box beside "Set as default". Make sure to click the Save button.