Meal Provision for Sick Students

Some of the information on this page may not be applicable this fall due to COVID-19. Please visit Covid-19 FAQS for the most up-to-date information or contact us at (603) 862-1821 with any questions you may have. Thank you for your patience.

Photo of sandwiches in the Dining Hall

Meal Provision For Sick Students

UNH Dining wants to make sure any student who is ill has access to a nutritious meal.

On-Campus Students

If you are not feeling well enough to visit a dining hall, let your RA/CA/RHD know and they will fill out a pass giving another student authorization to use your ID to pick up a meal for you. They will contact a dining hall and the person picking up the meal will present your ID for swiping.

Upon arrival, we will provide a disposable takeout container and to go beverages as requested.

The phone numbers to call by facility to arrange for a meal are:
  • Philbrook Hall (603) 862-9331
  • Stillings Hall (603) 862-0804
  • Holloway Commons (603) 862-0710

Off-Campus Students

If you are living in an off-campus apartment and not feeling well enough to visit a dining hall, please fill out the form below:

Off-Campus Sick Meal Request