Nov. 20, 2020
Weekly COVID-19 testing for faculty and staff who are coming to the Durham campus continues with ConvenientMD at Wildcat Stadium the week of Nov. 23. PLEASE NOTE REDUCED SCHEDULE. Testing will be available Monday, Tuesday and Friday (Nov. 23, 24 and 27), 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 28, 9 a.m.-noon. Please register in advance and bring a valid photo ID. If you are working remotely and have no plans to come to campus, you do not need to participate in the testing program.
Please review the following information:
- Watch the Nov. 19 virtual town hall meeting for Durham employees.
- Review the status of buildings across campus over winter break.
- All employees who plan to be on the Durham campus for any purpose between Monday, Nov. 30, and Friday, Jan. 29, must participate in the university’s testing program. If you have not already, please fill out this survey.
- Employees participating in winter break testing will receive email next week to schedule a time to pick up self-swab kits at Wildcat Stadium and begin self-swab testing the week of Nov. 30.
- An instructional video, detailed instructions and the location of test drop off locations can be found on the main COVID website.
- List of campus services available over winter break.
Please continue to remain vigilant. Stay home if you feel sick and continue to follow all public health recommendations around mask wearing, hand washing, physical distancing and illness.
Chief of Police /Associate VP for Public Safety and Risk Management and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee
Senior Vice Provost for Research, Economic Engagement and Outreach and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee