January 21, 2021
We’re in the final stretch. Classes at the law school started yesterday and students in Durham and Manchester will begin moving back into campus housing next week. It’s important that you check now to ensure you’re taking all of the necessary steps to stay #unhtogether with a valid Wildcat Pass before arriving on campus. Don’t delay; your ability to join us depends on it.
A quick reminder:
- Sign the Wildcat Pledge (required for students; encouraged for employees)
- Choose your arrival date and corresponding pre-arrival date (students only); choose a day and time to pick up kits (employees)
- Update your profile (everyone)
- Sign the quarantine attestation (students only)
- Confirm your regular testing schedule (students only; if you have not yet done this you will receive a separate email reminder)
- Make sure your Wildcat Pass is valid (everyone)
Have questions? Watch the town hall forum that covers everything from testing to in-person opportunities and find additional COVID-19 information and FAQs here. We look forward to welcoming you back to our campuses. With the start of law school classes Jan. 20 , we moved from orange (limited) operations to yellow (restricted). We continue to closely monitor conditions in the region and the state and follow all NH Department of Health and Human Services and CDC public health guidelines.
See you soon!
Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
Senior Vice Provost for Student Life