To Have a Valid Wildcat Pass
Faculty, staff and contractors testing 1 time a week
(Note: employees working from home are not expected to have a valid Wildcat Pass)
- Must not be in Isolation or Quarantine
- Must have updated MyProfile
- Must have a compliant test result within the last 9 days
- Must be compliant with your testing schedule. If you miss a sample drop off, including dropping your sample off outside of the stated hours for your College, you will receive a warning via a text message and email and if you do not drop off a test within 24 hours, your WCP will be invalid and you will be contacted by the COVID response team. If your WCP becomes invalid more than once, your supervisor is contacted.]
- If you know that you will be off campus through an expected testing period, it is your responsibility to either stop by MUB 213 or complete the form on the UNH COVID webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org to describe the reason and length of your absence 72 hours before your departure. Failure to do so will result in an invalid WCP.
Visitors to Campus
Visitors are welcome on our campus at this time. We monitor campus and regional data daily and will reevaluate if conditions change.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find guidance for resumption of research here.
- Employees will be able to access a full range of health and wellness services and additional resources for COVID-19 testing and notifications, should the need arise.
- The university will provide flexibility to work remotely for at-risk people based on the latest available public health guidance.
- Employees can request reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as a result of COVID-19. Please note that requesting an ADA accommodation is for your own health condition. In addition, to be eligible for an ADA accommodation, you must have one or more activity of daily living being impacted at the time of the request. If you do not meet the above, speaking with your supervisor for other assistance would be your next steps.