To Have a Valid Wildcat Pass
Faculty, staff and contractors testing 1 time a week
(Note: employees working from home are not expected to have a valid Wildcat Pass)
- Must not be in Isolation or Quarantine
- Must have updated MyProfile
- Must have a compliant test result within the last 9 days
- Must be compliant with your testing schedule. If you miss a sample drop off, including dropping your sample off outside of the stated hours for your College, you will receive a warning via a text message and email and if you do not drop off a test within 24 hours, your WCP will be invalid and you will be contacted by the COVID response team. If your WCP becomes invalid more than once, your supervisor is contacted.]
- If you know that you will be off campus through an expected testing period, it is your responsibility to either stop by MUB 213 or complete the form on the UNH COVID webpage or email email@example.com to describe the reason and length of your absence 72 hours before your departure. Failure to do so will result in an invalid WCP.
Visitors to Campus
The University of New Hampshire has implemented a rigorous COVID-19 testing and tracing program in order to ensure the health and safety of its community. No visitors may come to any campus unless they are invited by a UNH faculty or staff member. All visitors to one of our campuses must follow all public health guidelines including wearing of a face covering and following physical distancing requirements. Faculty and staff should weigh carefully whether they can accomplish the goal of the visit through a virtual interaction. Those seeking to bring a visitor to campus should submit a request for approval at least two weeks in advance.
If your request is approved the following will be required:
- If a visitor will be on campus for more than 2 hours, they need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within seven days of their arrival on campus.
- If a visitor will be on campus for any length of time and will be in close contact with students/employees—within 6 feet and for more than 10 minutes—they need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within seven days of their arrival on campus.
- It is the visitor’s responsibility to get tested and to have documentation showing the negative test. Please have the visitor fill out the “update your profile” form in the event they need to be reached for contact tracing and use Wildcat Pass to provide proof.
- Please keep a log of where the visitor is and who they are with during the visit.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and support of our efforts to keep our community safe.
Vendors making deliveries that take less than 10 minutes or who are on campus in emergency situations are not required to show proof of a negative test. These vendors must wear a mask or face covering if appropriate and maintain physical distancing at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find guidance for resumption of research here.
- Employees will be able to access a full range of health and wellness services and additional resources for COVID-19 testing and notifications, should the need arise.
- The university will provide flexibility to work remotely for at-risk people based on the latest available public health guidance.
- Employees can request temporary reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as a result of COVID-19.