Frequently Asked Questions
Prepare to Return
- All employees who work on one of our campuses must commit to follow UNH and public health guidelines—including restrictions on large gatherings and the use of cloth face coverings/masks—to support the health and safety of the university, Durham, Manchester and Concord communities.
- All employees, including student employees and post docs, who come to one of the three campuses or any work-related site outside of the home must follow these health screening guidelines daily.
- All classes will be fully remote starting Monday, Nov. 23 for the remainder of the fall semester and university housing will be closed.
- To reduce population density and each person’s potential for infectious contacts many noncritical and professional staff will continue to work remotely.
- Find guidance for resumption of research here.
- Employee Health Attestation here.
Health & Safety Measures
- The university will provide aggressive cleaning protocols, and ask everyone to wear a mask and practice strong personal hygiene discipline, particularly when indoors.
- Employees will be able to access a full range of health and wellness services and additional resources for COVID-19 testing and notifications, should the need arise.
- The university will provide face coverings/masks and public health information and manage access to campus facilities to maintain physical distancing and minimize COVID-19 risks.
- The university will provide flexibility to work remotely for at-risk people based on the latest available public health guidance.
- Employees can request temporary reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as a result of COVID-19.
Virtual Town Hall Meeting Series