March 3, 2021
Dear UNH Durham Students,
All students participating in the COVID-19 testing program are required to pick up more test kits at the Whittemore Center March 8-13 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on their college’s assigned days, listed below. There is no need to schedule a specific time, however the busiest period is between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. If you had your testing days officially changed and that is reflected on your Wildcat Pass, you may pick up your testing materials on your new days. NOTE: This does not apply if you are fully remote and have opted out of the university testing program.
All students testing twice weekly should come to the Whittemore Center even if they still have testing materials. Students who left campus upon the transition to orange should also plan to pick up more testing materials unless still away from campus. Students can bring unused kits with them to the Whittemore Center.
- Monday, March 8: College of Health & Human Services | Athletics | Continuing Education, CARSEY, NRESS, Interdisciplinary Grad., No College Designated
- Tuesday, March 9: College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Wednesday, March 10: College of Liberal Arts
- Thursday, March 11: College of Life Sciences & Agriculture and Thompson School
- Friday, March 12: Paul College of Business and Economics
- Saturday, March 13: Make up snow day/for students who miss their pickup day
The COVID Testing Operations Office located in MUB 213 will be closed March 8-13. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
Chief of Police /Associate VP for Public Safety and Risk Management and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee
Senior Vice Provost for Research, Economic Engagement and Outreach; and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee