June 14, 2021
Dear Members of the Durham Community —
An additional summer COVID testing drop box location has been added in Kingsbury Hall in the lobby with Albert’s Café. This box was opened to provide a location on that side of campus and moved to ensure a temperature controlled space. All summer drop boxes will open by 9 a.m. on Monday and be locked Thursday at 4 p.m., with the exception of university holidays when the lab is closed.
Summer drop boxes:
- Holloway Commons Dining Hall
- West Edge: drive-up (moved into parking attendant booth to shelter from heat)
- Hamel Recreation Center lobby
- Congreve Hall lobby facing New Hampshire Hall
- A-Lot tunnel entrance
- Health & Wellness inside main lobby
- MUB 213 COVID Testing Operations Office
- Kingsbury Hall (lobby with Albert’s Café)
The lab and testing operations office in the MUB will be CLOSED:
- Juneteenth, observed June 18 – submit test Wednesday June 16 if Thursday tester; all drop boxes will be locked at 4 p.m. Wednesday, June 16, and reopen Monday, June 21, by 9 a.m.
- July 2 and July 5 – submit test Tuesday July 6 if Monday tester.
REMINDER: Effective Monday, June 28, anyone who provides proof they are fully vaccinated will be exempted from the regular testing requirement. You must upload proof of vaccination in order to be exempted. We will continue wastewater monitoring and offer voluntary surveillance testing for anyone who wants to continue to participate.
Chief of Police /Associate VP for Public Safety and Risk Management and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee
Senior Vice Provost for Research, Economic Engagement and Outreach; and Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee