Step 1: Accept your badge
Acclaim is the platform used by UNH for issuing digital badges. Once you complete all of the requirements for a digital badge the badge will be awarded through Acclaim.
Step 2: Share your badge
Congratulations, you have earned a digital badge from the University of New Hampshire. Digital badges are credentials that you own and decide how to share.
You will be notified via email (the one provided to the program) that your badge is available. For first time users, the email will prompt you to sign up for a Acclaim account.
To immediately share your badge, click on "Accept your Badge" within that email. You will be directed to Acclaim’s login page. Create an account using the same email address you provided to the program.
Once logged in, you will see your issued badge.
There are a variety of ways to share your digital badge. Once you are logged into Acclaim and you have navigated to the Share Badge screen you will see the following sharing options:
Social media. Select one of the social media platforms and click to connect. You will be prompted to log in to your social media account.
Email. Select the email tab and you will be prompted to create a message to share your achievement.
Link. Select the link tab to copy the badge URL. The badge URL can be shared on a resume, website, etc.
Embed code. Select the embed tab and copy the embed code to display your digital badge directly on a webpage, blog or anywhere else that accepts HTML.
- Download. Select the download tab to download your badge to your computer or device.
- Print. Select the print tab to download a printable certificate.
- For more information on ways to share your digital badges, please visit the Acclaim Help Center.
Access any time
If you choose not to immediately share your badge, you can log in to your Acclaim account at any time to access and share your badges. To do so you:
- Log into your account.
- Select the badge you'd like to share.
- At the top of the page, select the "share" button.
- You will be brought to the “share badge” screen where you can find different tabs directing you to connect your social media accounts and share your badge.
You can choose to make your Acclaim profile and/or your individual badge viewable to the public or viewable only to you. You can find more information on how to manage the privacy of your badges and account by visiting the Acclaim Help Center