University Coursework

Aerial view of Thompson Hall in the summer

Students who wish to take courses for credit on a nondegree basis, or audit, do so through UNH’s Office of Continuing Education. Taking credit courses as a non-degree student is a great way to increase your knowledge base and earn college credit at the same time. Formal admission to a degree program is not required.