Start-up Career Fair | Employer
March 25, 2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Ecenter | 21 Madbury Road | Madbury Commons Suite 101
Did you know UNH is a vibrant, innovative and entrepreneurial university?
The University of New Hampshire (UNH) has a long and successful history of developing problem-solving, innovative, and entrepreneurial-minded students. 10,000 alumni founded, co-founded, or run their own company. Some have gone on to build publicly traded companies (IDEXX and Planet Fitness among them), while others have been early employees in start-ups and launched their careers.
In 2016, UNH opened the doors to its Entrepreneurship Center (ECenter). The ECenter is the co-curricular heart of ideas, innovation, and entrepreneurship at UNH. Its goal is to create the next generation of leaders with an entrepreneurial mindset who can see opportunities and identify creative solutions others have missed, one idea at a time. Although part of UNH, the ECenter is independent of any one college to allow for interdisciplinary collaboration. In 2017, the ECenter won an international award for the "Most Outstanding Emerging Entrepreneurship Center” from the Global Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers.
The first-ever career fair at UNH just for start-ups will help you find students with a wide range of skills and an understanding and passion for start-up environments.
Students’ entrepreneurial skill sets come from the academic and experiential learning that happens across campus in every college, regardless of major.
Be a part of the innovative and entrepreneurship story at UNH and join us at the Start-up Career Fair on March 25, 2019.
START-UP CAREER FAIR DETAILS
We always tell students that innovators and start-ups do things differently… the UNH Start-Up Career Fair will model that!
This will be for full-time, part-time and paid internship positions.
- Set-up: Traditional career fair table set-up but we will look to have an energetic and fun environment
- THE COMPANY PITCH: Each company will stand in front of students on stage to give their “1-minute elevator pitch”. Students will vote on the best pitch! Awards to be given. A FUN and good way to let students know about your company, what positions you are looking to hire, and why they should make sure to meet you!
- Students will then be free to meet with you at your table/booth
- Please plan to arrive: 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM (please do not arrive earlier than 5:00 PM as the venue will not be open)
- Please refer to your confirmation email for parking instructions in Campus Crossing Lot
- The fair is scheduled for 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (doors open promptly at 6:00 PM for students)
DRIVING & PARKING:
- Parking will be located in our Campus Crossing Lot. The event is located in the Ecenter.
- We STRONGLY recommend you carpool with your colleagues.