February 12, 2019
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Memorial Union Building
Granite State Room | Strafford Room
*Snow Date Scheduled for February 14, 2019
Like a speed dating event, Resume Review Day gives you the opportunity to interact 1-on-1 with students, some of whom are interested in your organization or industry, and others that are just looking for a professional's feedback. You will review a student's resume, exchange contact information, and if appropriate, invite them to learn more about your organization at the Career & Internship Fair—all in under 7 minutes!
This is an invite-only event. If you’re interested in attending, please contact Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 862-2070.
11:00 a.m. – Employers arrive on campus and check-in at the Career and Professional Success (CaPS) table, located outside the Granite State Room.
11:30 a.m. – Event begins; Doors open to participants.
Lunch will be provided- TBD on time
2:30 p.m. – Doors close to participants.
3:00 p.m. – Event concludes.
The Review Process
1. Students come prepared with hard copies of their resume.
2. Students register to have their resume reviewed by one or several employers.
3. Employers review students’ resumes for no longer than 5 minutes.
4. Employers request that students follow up with them at the Career & Internship Fair with a revised version of their resume.
5. Employers and students exchange contact information for continued networking.
Campus Crossing Visitor Lot
3 Mill Road, Durham, NH 03824