March 26, 2019
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
MUB Strafford Room
Interested in finding a summer job or applying to part-time, full-time, volunteer and internship opportunities? Join us at the Nonprofit Job & Internship Fair to learn about the ways volunteering and civic engagement advance your leadership and career readiness skills. Network with people who share your interests and passions and learn more about the opportunities available in the nonprofit and public service fields where you can make a positive social impact.
Career and Professional Success would like to invite you to attend the Nonprofit Job & Internship Fair on Tuesday, March 26th from 12:00pm-3:00pm at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH in the Memorial Union Building, Strafford Room. A chance to meet up to 30 local and regional organizations to learn about the application process, explore each organization, and gain insight as you determine your path to lifelong success. All classes, from first-year students to seniors and graduate students are encouraged to attend.
Make sure to dress professionally and bring copies of your resume.
Career Fair Tips:
- Research attending organizations beforehand.
- Prioritize which organizations you would like to speak with first.
- Arrive early. You may spend time waiting in line to talk to a popular organization.
- Dress professionally.
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
- Greet each person you meet with a confident handshake.
- Ask each person you speak with for a business card. Make notes on the back to help you craft a follow-up email.
- Send follow-up emails within 24 hours.