Wildcat Careers is a portal for students to make career appointments, search/apply to jobs and internships, view/rsvp for career events and register for on campus interviews.
How to log on to Wildcat Careers
- Go to the Wildcat Careers login page, and choose the Student/Alumni type.
- Enter your username and password.
This is the same information you use to log into canvas with.
- Start using Wildcat Careers to search for jobs, internships and schedule counseling appointments.
How-to Guides for using Wildcat Careers
- Wildcat Careers Homepage Navigation
- How to search for jobs & internships
- How to search for Student Hourly & Work Study Positions
Job Posting Scams- Phishing Alert
If you see a position in Wildcat Careers (or ANY job site) and/or receive an email from an employer that you believe may be a scam, please notify UNH Career and Professional Success immediately by calling 603-862-2070 or emailing Meghan O'Shaughnessy.
Phishing scams attempt to trick you into providing sensitive personal information (i.e., social security numbers and credit card/banking details) or into sending money or other items of value. We will look into the matter on your behalf and take appropriate action. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact UNH Police at 603-862-1427.