February 15, 2018
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Granite State Room | Strafford Room
Resume Review Day is an incredible opportunity for students and employers. Students receive resume tips from industry experts, and employers get to scout for talent and promote their brand on-campus. It’s a win-win!
This is an invite-only event. If you’re interested in attending, please contact Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 862-2070.
11:00 a.m. – Employers arrive on campus and check-in at the Career and Professional Success (CaPS) table, located outside the Granite State Room.
11:30 a.m. – Event begins; Doors open to participants.
Lunch will be provided- TBD on time
2:30 p.m. – Doors close to participants.
3:00 p.m. – Event concludes.
The Review Process
1. Students come prepared with hard copies of their resume.
2. Students register to have their resume reviewed by one or several employers.
3. Employers review students’ resumes for no longer than 3 minutes.
4. Employers request that students follow up with them at the Career & Internship Fair with a revised version of their resume.
5. Employers and students exchange contact information for continued networking.
Campus Crossing Visitor Lot
3 Mill Road, Durham, NH 03824
Complimentary assorted sandwich wraps, sides, and beverages.