Registration & Payment
Table Registration Options:
|Sponsorship Table||For Profit||Non Profit|
Starting at $1000 to $3000
Please note: Both prices includes 1 table, 2 representatives, 2 lunches and parking. If additional representatives attend the fair that has not registered, we will accommodate and provide lunch. After the fair, your company will be invoiced an extra $30.
Registration deadline: February 9th
Table Location Options:
|Floor: Ground level of the Whittemore Center Arena holding 160+ employers. It provides a variety of student traffic in a high energy environment.||Concourse: Wrapping around the top of the ice rink, the concourse holds 50+ employers. It provides ample room for 1-1 student conversations and promotes targeted student traffic.|
1. Log into your Wildcat Careers account.
- If you do not have an Wildcat Careers account yet, click here to register. Under the New Participants section, please click "Proceed to Registration Form" button. You will be able to register for the fair, as well as create an account in one step.
2. Click the Events tab to access the registration form.
3. Once you complete the registration form, we will review your request and send you a confirmation email after it's been approved.
4. After your registration has been approved, you can then log in and upload any job/internships you will be recruiting for at the event or make any changes to your registration as well.
*New Policy: All payments are due by February 12th to secure a table. If payments are not received by the deadline, your table registration will be cancelled.
- Visa, Mastercard, or E-check
- Please note: We do not accept American Express. If you try to pay with it, the payment will not go through.
- Online payment sites:
Pay via Check:
- Make the check payable to UNH
- Please mail your payment to:
ATTN: Meghan O'Shaughnessy
UNH Career and Professional Success- Stoke Hall
11 Garrison Ave
Durham, NH 03824
- IMPORTANT: Please mail check to this specific address to ensure it does not end up at another department on campus. (UNH has many administrative offices.)
- If you must cancel, please do so IN WRITING. Refunds are available in full prior to 4:00pm on on Friday, February 9.
- Full payment is required for any cancellations made after 4:00pm on Friday, February 9.
- A registered attendee who does not attend the fair is considered a no-show and will be responsible for any outstanding balance and will not be credited toward any future Career Fair.