Jobs & Internships
Wildcat Careers moving to Handshake in June 2018
The University of New Hampshire has joined Handshake to host job and internship postings, on-campus recruitment scheduling, career events registration, and much more. This new platform will be incredibly user-friendly for employers, students, faculty, staff, and the entire UNH community to connect employers with the talent in the UNH student and recent alumni community.
Wildcat Careers, as is currently available, will be fully operational throughout the month of May and into the beginning of June. Employers will be notified via email when the new platform is launched in early June.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve this service to orchestrate opportunities for all Wildcats!
If you have questions regarding the new platform, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career and Professional Success offers employers a free and effective portal to advertise opportunities and on-campus activity to all of our students and recent graduates. Use this career portal to:
- Post a full-time or part-time position (entry level and recent graduates- please post positions that only require up to 4 years experience and under)
- Post an internship (paid or unpaid)
- Post a work study position
- Request on-campus recruiting (interviews and info sessions/tabling)
- Register for career events
Posting Instructions for Wildcat Careers
- Go to the Wildcat Careers login page and create a new employer account. Please check our policies before submitting your request. Accounts and postings will be individually approved.
- An email will be sent within 48 hours stating your account request approval. At that point, you may update your password and access the site.
- When logged in and on your homepage's dashboard, click "Create Job or Internship Posting" under the Shortcuts menu on the right hand side. Complete form and click submit. An email will be sent within 48 hrs stating position request approval.
Please keep in mind that a spread of majors are available on the Durham and Manchester campuses. To widen your applicant pool, please select UNH Manchester under 'Desired Majors' when completing your job posting form.
Career and Professional Success reserves the right to deny or discontinue recruiting privileges to any organization. For any questions regarding your account, please contact Meghan O'Shaughnessy.