With an uncommon commitment to personal and professional development, Career and Professional Success (CaPS) empowers all UNH students to proactively build the knowledge and skills they need to adapt and succeed in an ever-changing future.
Wildcats consistently impress with a belief in themselves, commitment to a set of values, dedication to hard work, agility to hit the ground running, and a responsibility to share their success with the next generation of students.
Who are we? We are coaches, connectors, and champions for our students and alumni. We don’t just fix resumes, post jobs, and practice interviews. In partnership with faculty, staff, employers, and our global alumni network, we orchestrate opportunities for experiential learning, mentoring, networking, and personal growth, equipping UNH students with the tools to thrive throughout their lives.
You believe in UNH. We believe in all of you. #IBelieveInUNH #WeBelieveInYou
- Career interest assessments
- Career exploration counseling
- Career storytelling programs
- Resume and cover letter preparation support, review, and refinement
- Internship and job search preparation
- Interviewing and networking preparation
- Industry education
- In-class presentations
- University-wide and college-specific career fairs
- On campus recruitment opportunities
- Networking programming
- Alumni/Industry career panels
- Internship and career board managed through Wildcat Careers
- Local & On-Campus Student Job Fairs
- Mentoring programs (Pathways Mentoring, college-specific programs, etc.)
- Employer relationship cultivation
- Workforce development
- First Destination Survey information for each college/program
- Project-based consulting experiences (bridge from employers to faculty/staff when necessary)
- Reinforcing value of experiential learning (internships, laboratory, and fieldwork/clinical placements, etc.)
Imbue career preparedness across the entire UNH community to equip our students with the experiences, knowledge, and skills to thrive in an ever-changing future.
1. Partner with faculty and staff to integrate career and professional success into the UNH experience.
2. Consider the broad spectrum of students to effectively deliver the highest level of impact.
3. Actively engage a variety of employers to increase access to high-quality jobs and internships.
4. Prepare students to proactively engage in their post-graduate success.