October 2, 2019
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Hood House | Second Floor
Interview Day provides the opportunity to streamline and expedite your recruitment process by selecting students at the fair and conveniently interviewing on campus the day after the Career & Internship Fair.
If you are interested in participating in this event, please select ‘yes’ to the last question on the Career & Internship registration. We will then reach out to you with more specific information.
8:30 a.m. – Employer check-in (more details will be provided as it gets closer)
9:00 a.m. – First interview start time
11:30 a.m. – Lunch will be provided (30-minute break)
1:30 p.m. – Last interview start time
- There is no cost associated with this event
- Easy sign up process at the fair
- 30-minute interview time slots
- 8 interviews total per table
- 2 table maximum per employer
- All interviews will be requested through Handshake
- Lunch and parking will be provided
If you have any further questions please reach out to Employer Relations at email@example.com or (603) 862-2070.