March 1, 2018
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Granite State Room
Improve your career fair recruiting process by selecting students at the fair to interview on campus. Students can apply through Wildcat Careers to be considered for an interview prior to the career fair as well.
This is an invite-only first come, first served event. To ensure an invitation register for the Career & Internship Fair and select "yes" to the interview day question. Already registered for the fair? Register for Interview Day here.
9:30 a.m. – Employer check-in at registration table outside of GSR
10:00 a.m. – First interview start time
11:30 a.m. – Lunch will be provided (30 min break)
1:30 p.m. – Last interview start time
- 30 minute interview slots
- 7 interviews total per table
- 2 tables maximum per employer
- All interviews will be scheduled and managed through Wildcat Careers
- Lunch will be provided
- CaPS staff will provide you a schedule at the Career Fair to fill in your blank time slots as you invite students to interview. Please note, students cannot switch times among themselves. Your schedule will be picked up by a CaPS staff member throughout the fair and an updated schedule will be provided the day of the event.
Students can apply to positions prior to the fair. Deadline for student apps prior to fair is TBD. Employers need to select students for interview prior to the fair by TBD.
All positions will be preselect, allowing you the ability to hand-pick students in Wildcat Careers to interview prior to the career fair who meet your screening requirements.
Resume Submission Start Date: TBD
Resume Submission End Date: TBD
Employer Select Start Date: TBD
Employer Select End Date: TBD
Student Sign up Date: TBD
More information will come in February.